Careers at FiberLight
Director of Digital Media Strategy
- Job Title
- Director of Digital Media Strategy
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Alpharetta, GA 30022
- Other Location
Director of Digital Media Strategy / Creative
The Director of Digital Media Strategy and Creative, will drive strategic, omni-channel marketing growth as well as hands-on ownership of digital channels, creative vision, and content management for new business fiber initiatives. This key leader will bring brand unity and collaborate with IT, Sales, Customer Success, and Leadership groups developing go-to-market strategies for the respective target audiences to meet or exceed annual financial and operational commitments.
The Director operates as an essential member of the FiberLight strategic marketing team. Analytical and creative thought processes dictate day to day activities, and the ability to conceptualize attention-grabbing concepts and lead your team to develop a fully operational campaign must be demonstrated.
At FiberLight, fresh ideas keep the lights on. Your ideas will be the spark igniting the creative momentum for your team. As a Digital Media Strategy Director on the marketing team, you must have demonstrated experience planning across media and channels, development and management of campaigns that produce measurable return on investment and can work across multiple core vertical markets (Enterprise, Partners, Wholesale, and Carriers).
You must have a passion for story-telling, and an understanding of how businesses, brands and customers work, with an advanced understanding of the evolving role that data and technology play in this relationship. You should have the ability to listen and share ideas amongst your team while driving successful concepts forward.
Reports to VP of Marketing.
- Be an expert in the areas of digital marketing and CRM.
- Create strategic marketing campaigns fueled by integrated data research.
- Lead the building and delivery of strategic omni-channel marketing campaigns.
- Lead a team of experienced marketers with a focus on business growth through constant brand awareness initiatives.
- Manage agency relationships relating to digital marketing success (SEO, PPC, Retargeting).
- Monitor current marketing trends, new technology solutions, and competitive strategies – and then translate them into new marketing ideas.
- Support and enhance team members through collaboration and encouragement.
- Project and Tech ownership (CRM, Project organization and management, R&D).
- Build unity and trust across key business units (Sales, Marketing, IT, Customer Success, Leadership).
- Define and uphold the standards of the FiberLight brand through creative campaign development and messaging.
- Develop thematic storylines that connect customers to successful outcomes through FiberLight services.
- Lead the creative development of content and visual media across multiple public-facing channels.
- Oversee and manage all creative projects (digital and print).
- Understand and refine the Voice of Customer.
- Lead and promote core brand messages through regular internal discussion and work
- Vertical Market Focus: Develop and deploy comprehensive marketing plans that target growth in key vertical markets, inclusive of budget, resources, communication plan, media plan, promotion, and lead generation.
- Lead SEA (search engine advertising), social media and online advertising campaigns that drive lead generation, and provide monthly reporting and analytics.
- Develop and manage e-mail marketing campaigns across channels, including planning, targeting, set-up, testing, execution, reporting and optimization for lead generation throughout the entire customer life-cycle.
- Facilitate and manage all content marketing initiatives ensuring alignment with the core messaging and brand personality.
- Lead the development of and execution of web and digital marketing strategies that are aligned across all FiberLight business units.
- Manage the primary corporate website and supporting landing pages.
- Manage social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, etc.).
- Build relations and negotiate effective agreements with external agencies as needed to execute the platform.
- Provide monthly reporting and analytics.
- Be the “go to” expert whenever anything goes wrong with digital mediums and/or website; excellent problem solving skills to figure out a fix and get things to run smoothly as soon as possible.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ years' experience in data-driven marketing – specifically CRM/ email / Online media / Offline media.
- 5+ years working in an agency or consulting firm.
- Experience developing creative solutions that drive new leads.
- Hands-on skills using data and research to guide decisions
- Experience translating data analysis into applicable marketing recommendations and presentations – proficiency in PowerPoint and Adobe products.
- Experience incorporating all feedback on an iterative basis.
- Experience applying business experience to identify new business and marketing opportunities.
- Comfort and experience working within a matrixed organization in roles with a wide degree of latitude.
- Location: Remote
- 10%+ travel