Sr. Digital Marketing Analyst
- Job Title
- Sr. Digital Marketing Analyst
- Job ID
- Boston, MA
- Other Location
We are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Analyst to join our global Marketing Analytics team. This role will report to the Director of Marketing Analytics & Operations and will play a critical role in building a culture of data-driven decision making for teams. You will also be responsible for contributing to the strategy and planning of the Marketing team by providing business-critical insights and ensure cross-functional alignment of goals and execution.
In this role you will use your technical skills, business acumen and communication skills to generate ideas that drive growth, while maintaining a high bar for thoughtful, impactful analyses. Successful candidates will have experience and understanding of the B2B Marketing Funnel and Digital Marketing channels. The ideal candidate would be passionate about creating data-driven, cross-channel insights to fuel our strategy and maximize the efficacy of our paid search programs. Additionally, the ability to work collaboratively and drive participation, engagement with marketing, sales and other internal stakeholders will be vital to this role.
- Partner with the digital marketing teams and the larger marketing team to understand strategic objectives, media mix across all channels
- Build measurement plans based on the strategic objectives and media strategies; Perform analysis of all digital tactics and share key learnings to help guide future direction
- Provide regular campaign analysis and insights using a defined set of KPIs across all paid media campaigns
- Work in concert with the larger marketing analytics team for measurement of all aspects of campaigns - landing pages, keywords, creative, multi-touch modeling, etc.
- Build reporting that will allow the digital marketing team to rapidly identify trends and improve efficiency
- Assist with strategy and campaign planning of all aspects of our paid search, paid social and programmatic advertising
What will help you succeed
- At least 3 years of of experience in digital marketing analytics.
- At least 2 years of experience with web analytics platforms (GA360 or Adobe Analytics) and data visualization platforms (Tableau, Google Data Studio)
- 2-3 years of experience in analysis of paid search programs
- Bachelor’s degree in data analytics, computer science, software engineering, or relevant experience
- Experience in a B2B SaaS software company
- Solid understanding of the strategy of paid media acquisition channels – paid search (Google & Bing), paid social (LinkedIn) and display (programmatic & direct bookings) and understanding of CRM (Salesforce) and marketing automation solutions (Marketo)
- 2+ years of experience working with data warehouse platforms (BigQuery, Snowflake), SQL to extract and manipulate data from data warehouse platforms as well as Experience with Google Marketing Suite - Search Ads 360 (SA360), Campaign Manager 360 (CM 360), Display & Video 360 (DV 360) and Optimize 360