Full Stack Engineer (Front End Focused) (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job Title
- Full Stack Engineer (Front End Focused) (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Bloomfield, CT 06002
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Full Stack Engineer in Bloomfield, CT. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
This position will operate on a hybrid schedule requiring 2-3 days per week onsite in Bloomfield, CT.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Report cost and utilization based metrics and recommending insights to help lower medical costs for our Clients.
- Develop a robust, low-latency, scalable and flexible Reporting and analytical solution that can be used by Sales, Client Account Exec teams, Informatics Consultants
- Deliver user-oriented products in a fast paced and agile environment
- Build state-of-the-art technology that is scalable and robust, utilizing cloud infrastructure, and full automation.
- Develop full stack applications and processes that are scalable, robust, low latency and thoughtfully designed
- Design systems for high-performance and availability.
- Bachelor's or Master's (strongly preferred) degree in Computer Science or equivalent in education and experience.
- Experience working on AWS, Lambdas/Glue jobs Experience working with large data sets, and designing efficient databases (relational as well as noSQL).
- Experience working with BI tools and/or building reporting, analytical solutions is a HUGE PLUS
- Track record of designing and architecting large-scale systems, Front end applications, APIs dealing with very large volumes of data Experience with developing well architected front end application using web framework and Usual Coding Tools: Git, Linux, Shell Scripting
- Expert in working front end based on NodeJS/Angular/Typescript. (Though this role is front end focused , it is expected that candidate is comfortable developing feature in back end and has understanding of server side (nodeJS/python technologies)
- Comfortable working in an Agile Development process Passionate about delivering accurate data efficiently to front-end development teams and end-users