Teamcenter Product Architect- Teamcenter Upgrade (BMIDE, NX, Active Workspace)
- Job Title
- Teamcenter Product Architect- Teamcenter Upgrade (BMIDE, NX, Active Workspace)
- Job ID
- Reston,, VA 20191
- Other Location
Our History:Position Overview
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Our client is a dynamic and rapidly growing organization, and we are seeking a self-driven individual to complement their growing team.
As a Product Architect in the Lifecycle Collaboration Software Services Delivery team, you will be the technical lead responsible for building tools and processes that facilitate the adoption of products for your assigned customer. You will operate as a trusted advisor utilizing your extensive PLM experience and best practices to provide guidance and direction to the customer, assisting them with continuous improvements to their business processes.
As part of the Professional Services team, you will work with Solution Architects, Product Architects, Infrastructure Architects, Project, and Program Managers, GTAC, Product Development and Product Management, and the customer’s subject matter experts (SMEs) and administrators to ensure project and customer success.
- Understand the customer’s goals and objectives, and identify change initiatives to make the customer more efficient and productive using PLM products
- Set and manage stakeholders’ expectations, demonstrating thought leadership to effectively influence key contacts
- Translate business requirements in specific PLM solutions, applications or process designs for moderately complex initiatives
- Prepare and direct customer workshops to clarify business requirements and review proposed solutions
- Lead the design, development and implementation of solutions that address the customer’s business requirements
- Provide advice on approaches for migration or management of legacy systems and data
- Support project management activities to control the scope, cost, schedule, and quality of the project
- Work with business SMEs, system and applications administrators, and support organization to troubleshoot and resolve critical production issues
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science, Technology, or equivalent years of experience (5+ years) in PLM
- Minimum 5 years of experience implementing Teamcenter Solutions
- Minimum 5 years of experience in engineering and/or manufacturing processes for design and development of products
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a customer facing environment
- Strong understanding of technologies and solutions pertaining to Siemens PLM software, primarily for Teamcenter, NX and Tc Vis
- Technical leadership skills and proven track record of leading multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present complex issues to internal and customer stakeholders and all levels
- Strong understanding of Engineering and Manufacturing Change Management
- Strong understanding of interrelated usage of engineering and manufacturing bill-of-materials and manufacturing bill-of-process
- Intermediate knowledge of infrastructure and database systems
- Ability to effectively communicate progress and status to internal and external customers
- Ability to articulate and promote solutions to complex issues, and drive acceptance with confidence
- Ability to work independently, as well as on a team
- Ability to direct others in accountability, collaboration, effective communication, and have a strategic mindset that develops talent
- Proficient with standard MS Office applications, such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Certification in CompTIA Security+ is highly preferred
- United States citizen with no dual citizenship, ties to another country, foreign passports or visas Candidate must be a United States Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance