Solutions Architect-Teamcenter (ITK, BMIDE, Active Workspace, NX)
- Job Title
- Solutions Architect-Teamcenter (ITK, BMIDE, Active Workspace, NX)
- Job ID
- Marietta, GA
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Position Overview:As a Professional Services Solution Architect/ Teamcenter Developer, you are the point person for designing product lifecycle solutions and helping them realize their vision within their industry. This position requires excellent interpersonal skills, technical leadership skills, process improvement skills as well as Teamcenter PLM configuration and customization implementation skills. In this role, you will perform as a trusted advisor on architectural design to address business problems ensuring that the technical integrity of the solution remains aligned to requirements and value delivery throughout project and that the various project solutions.
As part of the Professional Services team, you will work with Consultants, Product Architects, Project Managers, Industry Experts and Product Development teams to ensure project and customer success.
- Understand and demonstrate how PLM services will impact and integrate with customers’ initiatives, business drivers, value and impact.
- Set and manage stakeholders' expectations, demonstrating thought leadership to effectively influence key contacts and recommend solutions.
- Direct the delivery of customer requirements workshops using existing Templates produce functional and requirement specifications and Solution Outlines
- Lead the overall architectural design area of a project and solutions to address the customers’ business requirements.
- Understand customers’ goals and objectives in order to identify what change initiatives are needed for the customer to be more efficient and productive.
- Translate business requirements into specific PLM solutions, applications or process designs for moderately complex projects.
- Provide advice to the definition of required strategies for migration or management of legacy systems and data.
- Support project management activities to control scope, cost, schedule and quality.
- Communicate project processes, progress by interacting with the customer to support customer expectations and support customer adoption.
- Mentor Product Architects & Implementation Consultants team members.
- Make technical recommendations and implement overall system design of the Teamcenter PLM Solution.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college, preferably with software engineering background, Advanced Degree may be substituted for industry experience
- Multiple years designing Teamcenter solutions
- Experience in the technical leadership of large software implementation projects
- Demonstrated experience using Advantage methodology or best practices to help implement a large software implementation project.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, to present complex issues to multi-level audiences and effectively communicate progress, status and issues to internal and external Customers.
- A commitment to drive implementation success in a highly competitive market
- U.S. Citizen- Ability to gain U.S. Secret Clearance
- Looking for strong Teamcenter Developers/Solution Architects with knowledge in the following areas:
1. Active Workspace -Configuration
2. BMIDE- Business Modeler Integrated Development Environment expertise
3. Workflow Design test and troubleshot, including handler configuration and test
4. ITK Customizations, Configuration artifacts - Workflows, Stylesheets, etc
Skills that will set you apart from the rest:
- 7 plus years of experience developing Teamcenter solutions
- Previous experience with Enterprise PLM implementations (Teamcenter) Specifically, in the set up and maintenance of test and production environments, as well as promote to production activities
- Exposure and experience with NX
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States and able to gain Secret or Top Secret Clearance