- Job Title
- Project Manager
- Job ID
- Work Remote
- Loveland, CO
- Other Location
What you will do:
- Work with Procurement Department to coordinate RFP process to select a new ERP software supplier for Phase 1 of an ERP Implementation project, with potential to be extended to implementation phase. PM will also complete other projects and activities as assigned.
- Develop project plan and track project timelines/milestones, using appropriate planning tools.
- Develop and deliver status reports and Steering Committee presentations on a timely basis.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential issues and risks, and devise contingency plans.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project to ensure successful adoption of the business solution.
- 3-5 years of business project management experience, including experience in ERP software selection and implementation.
- Demonstration of strong leadership skills through specific project team examples.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills with fluency in Microsoft tools (MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proven strength in the application and interpretation of Project Management methodologies.
- Industry recognized certification in Project Management, with post certification experience is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree from recognized post-secondary institution
- Experience in building stakeholder relationships across multiple departments
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines using analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, vendors, and other departments.
- Ability to deal with project issues and risks through the use of proven methods and strong management capability.