Sr. Scrum Master (Remote)
- Job Title
- Sr. Scrum Master (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Pittsburgh, PA 15275
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Sr. Scrum Master in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Establish, support and facilitate team level cadence and ceremonies such as sprint planning, daily stand up, retrospectives, backlog refinement, etc.
- Provide coaching and guidance to the team to support adoption of agile values, principles and practices.
- Provide coaching and support to Product Owner in maintaining and refining product backlog.
- Support Product Owner in prioritization and forecasting of roadmap based on team velocity and stakeholder requests.
- Support the team in establishing realistic and achievable delivery commitments while operating at a sustainable pace.
- Act as an accountability partner to support the team in predictably delivering upon their commitments.
- Enables team to self-organize around removing their own impediments / blockers and escalates those that the team could not remove themselves.
- Facilitate, encourage and support cross-team coordination and collaboration.
- Act as a change agent and help to build and support a learning environment for continual growth.
- Maintain metrics and data necessary to provide visibility on progress, quality and value to stakeholders.
- 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master on a Scrum team.
- 5-7 years of experience in IT.
- Industry certifications such as Certified Scrum Master (CSM), SAFe Scrum Master (SSM), or SAFe Advanced Scrum Master (SASM). (preferred)
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Experience with Jira.
- Healthcare experience.
- Experience promoting agile engineering practices such as pair programming, continuous delivery, TDD, etc.
- Experience acting as a Scrum Master for multiple distributed teams.
- Experience leading agile adoption at the team level