Scrum Master (Remote)
- Job Title
- Scrum Master (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Pittsburgh, PA 15275
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Scrum Master in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
- Training, mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
- Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
- Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
- Planning and organizing demos and product/system testing.
- Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team.
- Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials.
- Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.
- Foster agile team collaboration and maturity; facilitates agile ceremonies; proactively identify and resolve impediments through the use of peer network and informal channels.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 3+ years of experience as a scrum master or in a similar role.
- Direct experience or strong understanding of using agile software (Jira) to design and execute work in sprint cycles while leveraging typical agile ceremonies within agile/waterfall software development lifecycles.
- Strong technical acumen with the ability to understand and articulate business needs to technical teams and technical solutions to the business.
- Agile and/or Scrum Master certification preferred.
- Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions.
- Leadership and management experience.