Nurse Practitioner Urgent Care
- Job Title
- Nurse Practitioner Urgent Care
- Job ID
- Cypress, TX 77429
- Other Location
America’s ER + Urgent Care is seeking board certified Family Nurse Practitioners to join our Magnolia and Cypress, TX locations.
Responsible for providing comprehensive patient care congruent with role and approved population foci (Family/Individual across lifespan, Adult/Gerontology, Neonatal, Pediatrics, Women's Health/Gender Related, Psychiatric Mental Health) through systemic assessment, diagnosis, treatment, management, and follow up affecting direct patient care.
• Comfortable seeing infants, children and adults
• Must have ability to work independently
• Board certified Family Nurse Practitioner
• Has a current Texas state medical licensure and DEA
• At least two years’ experience working in an ER or Urgent Care setting
• Skills to perform patient triage, rooming, documentation and treatment procedures for most Urgent Care acute illnesses or injuries to include: pediatric and adult care; I&Ds; suturing, etc.
• Salary range of $60-70 with a productivity/volume bonus.
• NP Hours are 10am - 10pm; candidate will work 3-4 days per week
• Great work/life balance
• No hospital rounding or call
• Paid medical malpractice
About America’s ER + Urgent Care + YOU:
• America’s ER + Urgent Care is the area’s leading provider of top quality, customer service oriented, caring, and convenient outpatient urgent and emergency care.
• Facilities contain both Urgent Care and ER departments and are staffed 24/7 with Board Certified Emergency Physicians.
• YOU will be responsible for patient triage as well as independent patient care of low acuity patients.
• Patients can easily be transferred from the Urgent Care to our Emergency Department when needed.
• Physician-driven company to focus your time and attention on what truly matters- your patients’ care.
• Flexible work schedules, streamlined administration processes, and reliable staff support with 24/7 CT/Radiology, Registration, Laboratory testing, Patient Concierge, and Physician support.