Front End Developer (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job Title
- Front End Developer (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Morris Plains, NJ
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Front-End Developer in a hybrid capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
This position requires a candidate local to Morris Plains, NJ to operate on a hybrid schedule in the office 3 days per week.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience with web API implementation & integration
- Engage in production support research and resolution recommendations
- Execute application architecture by working closely with delivery teams to enable efficient and optimal use of our technology assets
- Ensure adherence to our IT Strategy, Guidelines and Architecture Transformation
- The Software Engineering Advisor uses specialized depth and experience to oversee the writing and modifying of complex software application programs.
- The candidate will maintain these programs by coding, testing, and debugging documents.
- The candidate will be able to articulate clear business objectives aligned to technical specifications and work in an iterative, agile pattern to deliver value based outcomes.
- They must exhibit ownership and accountability over their day to day work deliverables, embrace interacting with all levels of the team and business partners, and raise challenges when necessary.
- BS/MS in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field or equivalent work experience
- 8+ Years of demonstrated experience in front-end Development using various front-end technologies
- Hands-on experience in debugging and fixing front-end issues
- Experience working with Redux, Flux Libraries
- Expertise in HTML 4/5, knowledge of W3C standards, CSS 2/3, knowledge of CSS preprocessors like LESS or SASS, responsive web design
- Testing: 8+ years of experience with Jest, TDD
- Proficient in optimizing React components
- Demonstrated experience developing single-page applications using React