Database Administrator- (MongoDB, Linux Server) Remote
- Job Title
- Database Administrator- (MongoDB, Linux Server) Remote
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Our business partner is currently seeking a Database Administrator with very strong administration skills in MongoDB, experience with migration of MongoDB databases from one environment to another (cloud migration), and excellent Linux OS skills. The candidate should also have outstanding work ethnic and communication skills, as they will be in front of Tax leaders and key resources on a regular basis. This opportunity offers a fully remote work and long term opportunity.
* Under the guidance and review, responsible for all aspects of database administration including installation, configuration, production support (performance monitoring), code/object deployment, developer support, problem-solving, and implementation efforts for multiple projects.
* Familiarity with the relational database structure in detail, as well as have experience with backup/recovery, index tuning, database security, and other aspects of database support.
* May be involved with other technologies that interface with the database management system, including cloud native and -specific tools that support backup/recovery, monitoring, and database migration.
• Ability to multitask and work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with rapid technology changes and complex customer requirements.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, comfortable in a transactional high-volume, high availability production environment.
• Strong customer service skills, with the ability to manage multiple concurrent customer requests.
• Self-reliant, self-motivated with a “can do” attitude.
• Commitment to quality, accuracy, and reliability of services provided.
• Ability to build solid relationships with members of the team, possessing the desire to work in a team environment and provide benefit to the team as a whole
• Possess strong communication skills, including both written and verbal.
• Experience with MS-Office products using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business Information Systems or relevant experience and accomplishments
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience administering and migrating Server databases in an enterprise environment
- MongoDB support
- Migration of MongoDB databases (Cloud Migration)
- Linux server administration skills