Sales Engineer (6963) - Manchester, NH
- Job Title
- Sales Engineer (6963) - Manchester, NH
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Manchester, NH
- Other Location
Sales Engineer – Manchester, NH (6963)
When it comes to what you want in your career, if you can imagine it, you can do it at this Company. Imagine a career working with intelligent, diverse people sharing a common quest. Imagine a workplace where you can be yourself. Where you can thrive. Where you can find your next, right now. We’ve got what you’re looking for. Imagine building something that it timeless. Image being in a position where you connect the world. Image being at this Company making a difference in your community. Imagine reaching out to the Company on this opportunity and being blown away by our culture, employee team building and benefits.
The Enterprise Sales Engineer provides technical and application development within the sales department. Shares responsibility with the sales employees to understand the customer's goals, business requirements, and network configurations. Responsible for complex application design and development of technical overview for sales proposals. Develop a strategic partnership with the customer to address these requirements through integrated technical solutions and customer satisfaction. Interfaces with operations to develop technical systems, processes, network services, support, information, and training.ResponsibilitiesEvaluates customers networking requirements for data, video, unified communication, Wi-Fi, data center, cloud compute, and LAN infrastructure. Engineer, design, and price complex products, applications, and integrated network solutions to meet customer business requirements. Lead team in developing applications with solution presentations for commercial business customers. Propose and recommend design technologies for customer.
Responsibilities also include reviewing and approving complex sales orders and assisting implementation with network specifications to enhance customer experience.
Represent company as consultant for customer base. Support unit sales plan through pre-sales and/or post-sales technical consulting.
Maintains periodic customer relations with large accounts to ensure customer retention and customer satisfaction. Provides technical support to clients and the account teams, by serving as subject matter expert in the Company’s products, services, and applications.
Understands industry applications and educates the client on the technical and business benefits of products and applications.
Assists in the technical development of the sales department. Prepares and conducts technical training for department. Training may include product overview, technical overview, feature descriptions, future enhancements, product applications, benefits of product, competitive analysis, pricing, tariff, promotions, maintenance procedures, installation procedures, identification of target market, sales collateral, and service order process.
Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned by supervisor, including product research, special reports and projects. Reports for work on time and maintains a satisfactory attendance record.
Travels, both locally and long distance, to attend meetings, seminars and training sessions, which may encompass more than one day, including weekends. Uses air or ground transportation, depending on distance traveled.QualificationsRequired Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science, telecommunications & networking, or Information Systems or equivalent experience
- Experience in pre-sales engineering from a notable technology position
- 3+ years in Technology industry
- Hands-on experience with technology may include hardware programming, applications, cloud technologies or other technical certifications.
- Ability to work independently.
- Business, technical and sales acumen preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities.
- Strong presentation skills
- Valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record
Benefits OfferedWe are proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package:
- Ability to translate detailed technical information into appropriate executive level briefings and information exchanges. Ability to comfortably brief SVPs, EVPs, and Director level leaders.
- Persistent problem solver with a tenacious drive to Win.
- Stays abreast of industry trends by participating in local technical organizations focusing on telecommunications and cloud technology, self-study, and attending seminars and workshops.
- Demonstrates ability to influence, inspire trust and establish & sustain credibility.
- Able to develop budgets and manage pursuit and bid dollars effectively.
- Ability to act as a Company ambassador to support participation in applicable conferences, exhibits and industry engagements to promote Company capabilities.
Other InformationJoining a supportive organization is the way to go
- 401(k) matching
- Medical, Rx, Dental and Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
You don’t have to handle challenging assignments or situations on your own. In our supportive environment, it’s “all for one and one for all”, meaning, we tackle problems and situations with good will and team effort. We respect, include, and look to promote individuals from diverse backgrounds based on the skills and perspectives they contribute in today’s multicultural marketplace. Come join an organization that thrives on the positive energy of people working together towards a common goal.
We value our employees and want our employees to take care of their overall wellbeing, which is why we offer best-in-class benefits such as medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k), life insurance, flexible work schedules, and holidays to fit your busy lifestyle!
We truly invest and care about our employee’s wellbeing and provide endless growth opportunities as the sky is the limit, so aim for the stars! Imagine and join the Company Team—APPLY TODAY!Equal Opportunity EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, familial status, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Send resumes to: Scharlet Mauldin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact number (214) 415-8800.
Burrell Associates Executive Search (www.burrellassociates.com) is a well-respected, professional recruiting firm founded in 1986, has been retained for this company's confidential search. We specialize in placing professional candidates at all levels, executing with the strictest of confidentiality.
- Required Skills