Personal Injury Attorney - BFORT
- Job Title
- Personal Injury Attorney - BFORT
- Job ID
- Beaufort, SC 29907
- Other Location
A prominent Carolina Plaintiff's personal injury law firm seeks an experienced personal injury attorney to "head-up" their new Beaufort, SC office!
- 3+ years' of SC personal injury law experience.
- A proven record to work independently and proactive with complex caseload.
- Ability to step into a ready made case load and successfully manage, settle and try cases.
- Tried case(s) to verdict is a plus.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment.
- Computer savvy; case management software and Microsoft Office.
- Strong attention to detail with research and excellent writing skills.
- Able to motivate support staff in a positive way.
- Preference will be given to candidates with actual personal injury trial experience.
- Licensed SC attorney is a MUST.
- Bilingual Spanish is PLUS.
**Excellent Pay, Innovative Bonus Structure and Full Benefit Package**
QUALIFIED ATTORNEYS WILL BE CONTACTED
Salary: $95,000.00 - $125,000.00 per year (base)
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance