Supply Chain/Shipping/Logistics Analyst (100% On-Site) - Direct Hire
- Job Title
- Supply Chain/Shipping/Logistics Analyst (100% On-Site) - Direct Hire
- Job ID
- Shorter, AL 36075
- Other Location
Supply Chain/Shipping/Logistics Analyst
Shorter, AL (100% On-Site)
$50,000/yr. - $55,000/yr – Full time entry level
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Our Supply Chain/Shipping/Logistics Analyst must ensure accurate and timely deliveries of parts by managing the entire after sales supply chain (purchasing, production planning, shipping, and invoicing).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare accurate Just in Time / Forecast data to ensure materials and planning are accurate.
- Communicate with suppliers to ensure 100% delivery of needed materials to the plant.
- Communicate and lead production planning processes to ensure all parts are ready on time.
- Ensure that processes and programs are in place and operating efficiently to guarantee timely receipt of all customer requirements.
- Responsible for the accuracy of data existing in the shipping systems – part numbers, Bill of Materials, quantity, codes, etc.
- Customer invoice verification, shipping result confirmation, and daily closing.
- Monthly closing to ensure all after sales shipments are invoiced for payment.
- Lead Production/Quality/Engineering teams to meet urgent requests from Customers, and resolve issues in Shipping.
- BS Degree in Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration preferred, but not required.
- Automotive Industry experience preferred.
- MS-Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and related computer software skills required.
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English.
- Korean language skills would be an asset.