Contract Compliance Specialist (Temporary, Hybrid - Multiple Locations).816-2395
- Job Title
- Contract Compliance Specialist (Temporary, Hybrid - Multiple Locations).816-2395
A national telecommunications company seeks a Contract Compliance Specialist for a long-term, temporary assignment expected to last six months, possibly longer. The position is hybrid: three days on site; two days remote. The preferred location is Westborough, Massachusetts. However, the client will consider candidates local to any of its East Coast offices located in Alabama, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont or Virginia. The hourly rate is $30 - $35, depending on experience.
The Contract Compliance Specialist will build and maintain relationships with various business partners to facilitate the Billing Team contract assessment and work with internal business partners to support the project management of Fiber Billing and Collections contract compliance. The Contract Compliance Specialist will also serve as the primary liaison for the Sales and Legal Departments for new contracts or Requests for Proposal (RFP) with non-standard billing contract terms. As such, the Contract Compliance Specialist is expected to obtain accounting approval for contractual exceptions and provide guidance on customers’ requests. Additional duties include the following:
- Review, analyze and create exceptions to contract drafts
- Determine Accounting approvals needed for contract draft exceptions
- Provide exceptions and/or approvals for contract drafts to Sales and Legal
- Develop and maintain management reporting tracking tools for the Fiber Billing Team contract assessment to monitor progress and measure efficiencies based on the Contract Compliance established requirements and guidelines
- Proactively manage relationships with Sales and Legal to influence future customer negotiations by providing insight on the implementation impacts of commercial deals, certain customer project management, and status contract delivery
- Review and validate proposed projects needed for compliance with new billing contractual terms
- Administrate projects for new billing contract compliance
- Provide project communications, project deliverables and regular meeting participation to projects needed to comply with new contractual terms
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Five years of professional level technical/industry experience
- Two years of experience in project management
- Expert knowledge in reviewing and interpreting commercial real estate agreements.
- Demonstrated knowledge of building and utilizing databases and reporting tools to administer and review commercial deal points and/or legal provisions
Frink-Hamlett Legal Solutions is an equal employment opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or citizenship status.