Direct Sales Representative - Kansas City, KS
- Job Title
- Direct Sales Representative - Kansas City, KS
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Kansas City, KS 66219
- Other Location
Direct Sales Representative – Kansas City, KS
This Company is providing world-class fiber internet service across the KC metropolitan area. On our team, you will be a part of this exciting time in the history of our company as well as the regions that we serve. As a direct sales representative, you’ll be building your sales skills selling the best internet service in the marketplace via door to door and events-based sales channels. You’re a self-starter who has a passion for technology and delighting customers with a great product and service. You believe in being a strong ambassador for our new Company brand and delivering on our brand promise.
You’re a great fit for this role if:
- You’re passionate about customers, have an entrepreneurial bent, and relish the opportunity to be an on-the ground leader.
- You’re interested in growing your career in technology and sales
- Conduct direct selling activities with attention to delivering a consistent, high quality customer experience end to end
- Updating relevant CRM systems with customer information, activity, and consumer insights
- Working cross functionally when needed to ensure smooth sales through installation experience for all customers
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- 1 year of experience in sales, strategic account management, or customer service.
- Valid state driver’s license, insurance, and a satisfactory driving record.
- Proficiency in Salesforce or other industry management software.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, paired with effective communication skills.
- Demonstrated success managing long-term relationships and meeting customer care success metrics
- Ability to speak in Spanish (preferred).
We are proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package:
- 401(k) matching
- Medical, Rx, Dental and Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, familial status, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Send resumes to: Lu Ann Butler at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Required Skills