Banking/Trade Support- Interest Rate Middle Office
- Job Title
- Banking/Trade Support- Interest Rate Middle Office
- Job ID
- New York, NY
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Our client, a Tier 1 investment bank clients is seeking multiple experienced Operations professional to join the Interest Rate Derivative business unit in New York. There is a wealth of knowledge to be gained from the markets, events and products covered by Interest Rate Derivatives on a day-to-day basis, along with a unique opportunity to interact heavily with various businesses and operational units across the firm. The candidate will work directly with institutional clients, sales & trading desks, technology and other business partners to offer best in class client service, solve complex problems and influence change. This is a great opportunity for an analytical/client service individual to utilize their professional skills by controlling risks and driving efficiencies in a fast paced environment.
- Prior experience working in an Interest Rate Middle Office team or other adjacent operations team relating to Interest rates. Individuals who have Middle office experience in other products may be considered.
- Sees the big picture and keeps current with emerging business, economic and market trends.
- Works intensely towards extremely challenging goals and persists in the face of obstacles and setbacks
- Strong team player who collaborates readily with others within and across teams
- Encourages other team members to participate and contribute, and acknowledges others' contributions
- Forward-thinker who anticipates questions, plans for contingencies, and identifies clear objectives
- Improves current processes and develops creative solutions that are grounded in reality and have practical value
- Influences outcomes by taking a position on issues and presenting sound, persuasive rationale for ideas