Software Developer (SS-SD2/3-SC)
- Job Title
- Software Developer (SS-SD2/3-SC)
- Job ID
- Greenville, SC
- Other Location
Legato, LLC recruiters (Staffing@legatocorp.com) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: Software Developer in Greenville, SC.
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
What You Will Do:
The Software Developer will join a seasoned team of fellow developers. They will work on developing modular code that interfaces with a large-scale framework Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Strong proficiency in C++ and Python
- In-depth understanding of OS internals
- In-depth understanding of network protocols
- Familiarity with modern software engineering concepts
- Knowledge of common CNO techniques
- A minimum of six (6) years’ experience and a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
About Your New Company
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Columbia, near Ft. Meade, MD. Our positions include Cyber, Software, Systems, Networking, Data Science and other complex engineering capabilities. We set ourselves apart by having employees in the top of their field and who enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.