Solution Architect - CCaas - Pacific NW
- Job Title
- Solution Architect - CCaas - Pacific NW
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Billings, MT
- Other Location
- State of Montana - Pacific NW
Solution Architect – CcaaS - Pacific NW
I am President of Burrell Associates Executive Search and am very impressed with your experience. We have an exciting client in Washington looking for a Solution Architect-Microsoft Specialist to handle WA, OR, ID, MT. This company specializes in Data Center, Contact Center, UCaaS, Networking, and they partner with all the best, such as: Microsoft, VMware, Cisco, Audio Codes, Mitel and Avaya.
In this role you will work with the customers in a consultative manner to discover, design and recommend solutions to meet business outcomes. This role requires strong customer engagement, obtaining and maintaining industry identified certifications and aligning with sales teams to drive solution understanding and adoption into our client base. Additionally, building bill of materials (BOM), statement of works (SOW) for discovered solutions, and transitioning the build/implementation to the delivery teams while maintaining engagement throughout the process.
• Demonstrated competence discovering, designing, and presenting infrastructure solutions.
• Experience with Microsoft Teams for Calling, meeting, and video conferencing, including direct route and survivability requirements.
• And/or experience with AudioCodes or other networking solutions to Microsoft Teams
• Deliver to client requirements and generate additional consulting work by understanding the client's need and showing them how new technologies can further their business objectives.
Excellent base and commissions with accelerators. If interested, please send contact info, or resume to Chris Burrell at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to call my cell to discuss – 214-395-7774.
You may also send contact info or resume to Scharlet Mauldin at email@example.com. Feel free to call cell to discuss – 214-415-8800.
- Required Skills