Electronic Quality Manager
- Job Title
- Electronic Quality Manager
- Job ID
- Busto Arsizio, VA 21052
- Other Location
Per conto di un’azienda che produce componenti per apparecchi domestici in forte crescita, siamo alla ricerca di un Electronic Quality Manager.
The candidate will be in charge of the integration, testing and validation of complex electronic systems including power inverters, induction coils, user interfaces, embedded control systems, and harness, as well as ensuring the compliance to International Safey and EMC standards.
The candidate will work with a multi-disciplinary group of professionals including Hardware, Power Electronics, Firmware, Mechanical, Thermodynamic and Reliability engineers, in order to ensure the perfect flawless integration of the respective part of the design.
Besides solid understanding of the System Integration principles, the ideal candidate should have a solid understanding of EMI/EMC standards, analogue electronics, power electronics and microprocessor architecture.
In this role, the candidate will:
- Prepare Quality Risk Assessment and define Quality Plans to ensure the compliance of a product to the requested standards and customer requirements;
- Perform analysis on experimental data, summarize the results and prepare technical test reports on completed activities;
- Closely collaborate with the R&D and process engineers to develop the best technical solutions to address quality issues;
- Propose and implement test set-ups in terms of equipment, techniques, methods, and new tools;
- Manage new products approvals with third party bodies and maintain/update the existing ones;
- Manage the Laboratory Quality system making sure calibrations, test procedures and general procedures support the achievement of the quality targets;
- Train other colleagues on the procedures of the Laboratory and make sure they are always followed when performing any activity;
- Organize and manage inspectors visit for products certification tests and for the Laboratory Accreditation;
- Manage external customers and support them through all the process from the initial quotation, test plan definition, results delivery;
- Monitor and update KPI regarding customers satisfaction, handling claims and corrective actions.
Competence Requirements (Hard Skills)
- Master degree in Electric or Electronic Engineering;
- At least 2 years of experience in Quality control and assurance roles, preferably in the white goods or consumer electronics industries.
- Hard skills:
- Statistical Process Control fundamentals;
- 6-sigma techniques (black belt certification would be a plus);
- Measuring Systems Evaluation, Component of Variation, DOE, Process capability;
- Good knowledge of international quality management standards (ISO9001);
- Solid knowledge of electronic manufacturing technology (SMD/PTH, ICT, FVT, burn-in);
- Proficiency in the definition and execution of design validation, preferably using the V-cycle approach;
- Basics of Analogue and Digital Electronics;
- FMEA of electronic systems.
- Ability to work in team;
- Result oriented:
- Creative, problem solving mindset;
- Strong analytical skills, experience in solving practical issues and engaging cross-functional teams of multiple process partners to a consensus;
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines; handle multiple tasks;
- Self-driven and motivated;
- Quick learner;
- Critical Thinker.
- Optional appreciated competences:
- Basics of Project Management (GANTT, Agile methodology);
- People and/or project leadership experience.
- Fluent Italian and English languages.
- Required Skills
Master degree in Electric or Electronic Engineering.
Experience in Quality control and assurance roles;
o Statistical Process Control fundamentals;
o 6-sigma techniques;
o Measuring Systems Evaluation, Component of Variation, DOE, Process capability;
o Good knowledge of international quality management standards (ISO9001);
o Solid knowledge of electronic manufacturing technology (SMD/PTH, ICT, FVT, burn-in);
o Proficiency in the definition and execution of design validation, preferably using the V-cycle approach
Option 1: Create a New Profile