Network Engineer (GE-3)
- Job Title
- Network Engineer (GE-3)
- Job ID
- Annapolis Junction, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC recruiters (Staffing@legatocorp.com) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: Network Engineer
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Polygraph
We are Seeking: A candidate to support multi-platform, multi-system network solutions. They will provision and sustain network infrastructure, diagnose network performance issues, and design and implement improvements. They will develop, operate, and manage networks in a secure PKI, IPSEC or VPN-enabled environment. They will implement routing protocols, QOS, traffic shaping, and policing on the network. They will research and recommend advanced technologies
- Strong network engineering experience
- Experience with networks in secure environments
- Experience implementing routing protocols, QOS, traffic shaping and policing on the network
- Paolo Alto experience is a plus
- A minimum of twenty (20) years of experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related discipline is required. Five (5) years of additional experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree for a total of twenty-five (25) years of experience.
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Columbia, near Ft. Meade, MD. Our positions include Cyber, Software, Systems, Networking, Data Science and other complex engineering capabilities. We set ourselves apart by having employees in the top of their field and who enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.