- Job Title
- Sr-level Paralegal
- Job ID
- North Charleston, SC 29405
- Other Location
A Charleston area law firm seeks a highly experienced personal injury paralegal to join their growing practice!
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Set up claim, compiles evidence and request supporting case documents, reports and records
- SC Personal Injury case management experience required
- Interview clients, third parties, and expert witnesses
- Prepare legal documents and demand packages for attorney's approval
- Oversee cases by managing files and documents
- Coordinate with adjusters, medical providers, services and clients, along opposing law firms, and courts.
- Litigation experience is a plus: Prepare for trial by preparing trial notebooks, exhibits, and witness files.
- 4+ years of SC Personal Injury case management experience
- Case Management software experience is a plus
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Analyze & summarize medical records
- Dealing with Complex issues
- Legal Research and Writing Skills
- Multi-tasking with ability to stay on track
- TEAM player
- Detail Oriented/Highly Organized
- Maintain Client Relationships
OFFERS TOP PAY!
QUALIFIED PARALEGALS PLEASE FORWARD RESUME