Office Manager/Executive Assistant
- Job Title
- Office Manager/Executive Assistant
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Jacksonville, FL 32240
- Other Location
The Office Manager / Executive Assistant will provide administrative and operational support to the CEO, and the President of the Board of Directors. The incumbent is responsible for optimizing administrative workflow that guides the day-to-day operations of the organization, and will serve as the clearinghouse, main point of contact and source of knowledge and information on the office’s activities. The Office Manager will collaborate with management, staff, volunteers, legal/regulatory authorities, and external stakeholders as necessary to ensure organizational effectiveness and compliance.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Provides recordkeeping support for all administrative and operational matters.
- Manages calendars, meetings, and all scheduling related matters for CEO and the President of the Board of Directors as needed.
- Coordinates travel arrangements for CEO, President of the Board of Directors, and others as directed. Assists in travel set-up and expense processing.
- Acts as the organization-wide expert for the eTapestry donor database; enters required donor data into eTapestry. Assists staff in eTapestry as required.
- Provides support as required for key fundraising events by using spreadsheets to track and process as needed and distributes tickets assisting in registrations and check-in, general logistics and communication support.
- Drafts correspondence, prepares board packages and presentations, attends board meetings and recording minutes as required.
- Supports the Accounting/Financial Operations through data entry recording all deposits/donations and issuing tax receipts, processing payments for general office operations and events, and recording in-kind donations.
- Performs support functions required for office, including phone coverage.
- Self-starter, motivated, and disciplined to achieve goals and objectives.
- Strong skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office products, especially Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Knowledge of administrative practices, methods and procedures relating to administrative support areas.
- Skill in performing research, compiling data, and preparing reports.
- High degree of experience and knowledge in using CRM software, experience with Blackbaud’s eTapestry a plus.
- Experience with QuickBooks or related software a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate well with persons from diverse socioeconomic and cultural groups.
- Required Skills
High School Diploma required. Associates degree or higher in business is preferred along with extensive experience in related field.
Minimum 3-5 years of experience in administrative and/or operations management support position with at least 2 years of experience functioning as an Office Manager or Executive Assistant to an individual in a senior leadership role.
Work experience should show a progression of increased responsibilities.