Overnight Stocking 3rd Shift
- Job Title
- Overnight Stocking 3rd Shift
- Job ID
- Traverse City, MI 49684
- Other Location
As a family company, we serve people and communities. When you work at Meijer, you’re provided with career and community opportunities centered around leadership, personal growth and development. Consider joining our family – take care of your career and your community!
• Summer Pay Premium additional $2/Hr
• Weekly pay
• Scheduling flexibility
• Paid parental leave
• Paid education assistance
• Care.com/back-up care assistance
• Team member discount
• Development programs for advancement and career growth
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
What will you be doing?
- You will stock food shelves with a variety of products.
- Pull back stock and trash to the back room to the correct areas.
- Work with management to ensure correct areas are stocked in a timely fashion.
- Maintain a friendly demeanor with customers.
- Work night shifts.
What skills will you use?
- You have adequate knowledge of computer systems and is comfortable using them.
- You are process driven and has ability to follow procedures in an organized and efficient way.
- Ability to stay calm while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to work with customers on a consistent basis.
- You have the ability to lift up to 50lb boxes.
- The ability to lift, carry, push, pull, bend and twist while handling product.
- The ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Knowledge of the operation of a fork lift and pallet jack is a plus.
- Required Skills
18 years of age or older.
The ability to lift, carry, push, pull, bend and twist while handling product.
You have adequate knowledge of computer systems and is comfortable using them.
Ability to stay calm while working in a fast-paced environment.