Loyal, Equipment Manager
- Job Title
- Loyal, Equipment Manager
- Job ID
- East of Nashville Airport , TN
- Other Location
- Large, family business with a solid, stable history
- Over 50 years of strong financial stability
- $300 Million in annual revenue
- Recognized across the Southeast for large, complex construction projects
- Over 500 Employees
- Location – East of Nashville Airport
- Exceptional Job Security – Essential business with strong outlook
- Vital role that impacts profitability
- Zero office politics!
- Team spirit – everyone, from top down, is always willing to help
- Highly competent senior management team
- Relaxed culture & flexibility to manage personal life
- Solid co-workers with average tenure of 11 years!
- Employees say, “Good people and great processes”
- Excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, H S A plan, LTD, Financial Wellness, personal assistance program, company vehicle
- Discretionary bonus eligible
You will be the Equipment Manager for the firm, reporting directly to one of the owners. You will be responsible for all equipment acquisitions and disposals, utilization of equipment, and overseeing repair decisions. You’ll be managing a team of at least 5 direct reports and overseeing various support departments. Your knowledge of construction equipment will be essential in assessing repair and replacement requirements, as well as evaluating cost and rate changes. During the first year, you will lead implementation of and manage a software program that will enhance and support equipment management. You’ll have occasional travel to job and equipment sites to West and East Tennessee.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ years’ work experience
- Background with heavy construction equipment or heavy equipment dealer
- Exposure to managing 1+ staff
- Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented
DK Cole is a privately-owned retained search and consulting firm, specializing in construction, and we have been hired on retainer to conduct this confidential search by the client company. Maintaining your confidentiality, and our client’s is a priority, so your resume will only be submitted at your approval and direction. Please ensure we have a personal email, mobile number, and city in which you currently reside.