Embedded Developer (NTR-1-3)
- Job Title
- Embedded Developer (NTR-1-3)
- Job ID
- Fort Meade, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC recruiters (Staffing@legatocorp.com) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: Embedded Developer
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Polygraph
We are seeking:
An Embedded Developer. They will have strong development skills using languages such as C, C++ or assembly. They will benefit from experience with modern defensive coding practices, and with tools and techniques such as linters, Address Sanitizer, coverage-guided testing, etc. They should have the ability to identify divergent behavior between emulated systems and real hardware through debugging and reverse engineering. Design, develop, and test application software to fulfill emulation needs on Windows, Unix, or other specified platforms using modern continuous integration techniques. Perform Software and Hardware Reverse Engineering to correctly model mechanisms of emulation targets.
- Experience programming in Assembly, C, or C++
- Use source control, modern build systems and continuous integration
- Understands the principles of networking and communication protocols and can identify and understand new protocols
- Looking for candidates at a variety of different levels:
- Looking for candidates with a minimum of two (2) and beyond years of experience.
- Senior level candidates will be put forth for senior level positions
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline or equivalent experience
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Columbia, near Ft. Meade, MD. Our positions include Cyber, Software, Systems, Networking, Data Science and other complex engineering capabilities. We set ourselves apart by having employees in the top of their field and who enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.