Recruitment Specialist (Temporary/NYC).955
- Job Title
- Recruitment Specialist (Temporary/NYC).955
A division of the City of New York seeks a Recruitment Specialist on a long-term, temporary basis.
The Recruitment Specialist is an experienced professional who will assist the agency with meeting its hiring goals for ancillary job positions with talented and qualified candidates. The Recruitment Specialist will be responsible for managing the full life cycle of the recruitment process with ancillary staff who work with the agency in a formal capacity. This entails sourcing and screening candidates, coordinating the interview process, and facilitating offers and employment conditions with employment agencies, all while ensuring that candidates have a pleasant experience. Additional duties include the following:
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust ancillary candidate pipeline.
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications and performing phone screenings when necessary.
- Be responsible for the candidate experience by managing to design and manage job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements.
- Perform candidate reference checks, as needed.
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and discussions about employment terms.
- Manage the onboarding and hiring process.
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends, new developments, and best practices.
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process.
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- 2 years of recruiting experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to build on trust.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Comfortable making decisions independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Frink-Hamlett Legal Solutions is an equal employment opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or citizenship status.