Production Engineer (PLC Programming Experience or Education Exp. desired but not req.) (100% On-Site)
- Job Title
- Production Engineer (PLC Programming Experience or Education Exp. desired but not req.) (100% On-Site)
- Job ID
- Shorter, AL 36075
- Other Location
Title: Production Engineer (PLC Programming Experience or Education Exp. desired but not req.) (100% On-Site)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Our Production Engineering position is considered a process owner and leader responsible for all operations in an assigned Production Department. You will report to a Production Manager and work side-by-side with a Production Supervisor to ensure that your Product is produced to a high quality standard and in an efficient manner. Consider this opportunity as your chance to own a process and lead its systems directing them to a higher level of innovation and growth.
In your role you will:
- Manages all work standards to ensure the standards align with control plans.
- Leads all new product run rates and trials.
- Supports daily operations of equipment.
- Designs machine and process improvements.
- Leads continuous improvement activities.
- Participates in all machine capability studies.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or 4+ years of the demonstrated application of engineering principles described above. Recent College Graduates are welcome to apply!
- Looking for experience and / or college classes in PLC Programming. - Preferred but not required.
- Very strong computer skills in general Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be someone who is hands-on and wants to own their process.
- Must demonstrate a result-based history of experience in effective communication, lean manufacturing, process improvements and work in a strong team environment.
About The Company
For more than 30 years, our client has been delivering value as a supplier to the automotive industry. Today, the company is a trusted global partner of innovative eco-friendly and high-efficiency thermal and energy management automotive solutions for electrified and conventional vehicles.
What's more, the company's innovative product portfolio is delivered by a talented workforce equipped with diverse skillsets, technical expertise and a deep understanding of regulations and future trends to deliver even greater value to automakers and lead the technology of tomorrow.