Advanced Applications Engineer (3-5 years of exp. with Windows Server Admin., exp. with IIS Certs., and basic Networking exp.) (100% Remote)
- Job Title
- Advanced Applications Engineer (3-5 years of exp. with Windows Server Admin., exp. with IIS Certs., and basic Networking exp.) (100% Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Work Remote
- Lenexa, KS 66215
- Other Location
Title: Advanced Applications Engineer (3-5 years of exp. with Windows Server Admin., exp. with IIS Certs., and basic Networking exp.) (100% Remote)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Description & RequirementsOur client delivers technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the start as we lay the groundwork for the future of digital banking and payments. We hope you’ll join us. We can’t do it without you.
The Enterprise Integration team is looking to add an Application Engineer to their group to help upgrade and maintain customer’s server systems and software. This position works afterhours and the qualified candidate will need to have the ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with their peers and our customers.
This position will work second shift 4 pm-1am Monday- Friday CST. This person can work remotely anywhere in the U.S.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Checks out and approves operational quality of system equipment to ensure operational quality and performance of our software.
- Performs remote customer work including design, installations, repairs, testing, upgrades and/or maintenance on technical products.
- Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system and our software.
- Troubleshoots issues and will often work across product and organizational lines to achieve optimal resolution.
- Serves as liaison between the company and customers.
- Conveys customer feedback to technical design and engineering staff.
- May provide ongoing application, network and security support including servers, firewalls, routers, active directories, etc.
What you’ll need to have:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a Window Server Administrator.
- Experience with IIS Certificates.
- Basic Networking Experience.
- This position is not available for visa sponsorship.