Careers at Source2
Source2 is the largest RPO firm in Central Florida, and we work with a variety of clients across North America. We specialize in high-volume recruiting of essential frontline employees who "keep the world running."
At Source2, you are surrounded by a diverse group of talented professionals with shared values and a passion for what they do. We’re here to make meaningful connections and deliver incredible experiences for people - whether you’re a client, a job seeker, or part of our amazing team!
We're looking for driven individuals who enjoy a dynamic, evolving, and fast-paced environment working with both internal teams and external clients and candidates.
At Source2 we believe that cultural fit, passion, aptitude and ethics are even more important than experience. We pride ourselves on helping people get the training and practical knowledge they need to launch their recruiting or HR career, and giving experienced professionals continued growth opportunities. If you are a motivated self-starter with an interest in recruiting, retention and client service, we'd love to speak with you.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Shawnee, OK
- Other Location
Hiring Immediately! Production, Construction, Manufacturing, and General Laborer industry workers encouraged to apply today in Shawnee, OK
Are you someone who enjoys a career where you can make a lasting impact? Does the thought of working with a team of all-stars crafting high quality products excite you? If you’re an individual who takes immense pride in the quality of work you produce and have a personal commitment to safety, you should apply to join our team as one of our Maintenance Supervisors!
We currently have an open opportunity for a Maintenance Supervisor in our Shawnee facility.
Maintenance Supervisors are responsible for the following:
• Set daily/weekly monthly objectives and communicate to employees
• Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
• Oversee and coach employees
• Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance
• Submit production output according to specifications
• Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures
• Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
• Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
• Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
• Removes defective devices by dismantling, using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools, examining form and texture of parts.
• Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts, using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
• Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
• Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
• Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
• Reads and understands ladder logic and control wiring diagrams.
• Demonstrates excellent electrical troubleshooting skills using multimeter while following all applicable safety standards.
• Designs and performs electrical control wiring changes and improvements to enhance equipment operation.
Why You’ll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits)
We offer competitive salary along with comprehensive benefits. Our benefits package includes:
• Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• Short & Long-Term Disability
• Flexible Spending Account
• Health Savings Account
• 401(k) plan with company contributions
Maintenance Supervisor Requirements
• 3 + years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment
• Working knowledge of production equipment (mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic, etc.)
• Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose all aspects of electrical controls, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment problems.
• Strong experience with Microsoft office products.
• Experience in eMaint or similar preventative maintenance tracking program
• Ability to read, convert and understand fractions, decimals, millimeters, centimeters, feet and inches.
• Experience with Electrical DC and AC up to 480 volts is required.
• Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to an ever-changing priority structure.
• Be safety conscious, detail oriented, and work well with others in a team environment
• Be able to lift up to 55lbs
• Flexible to work overtime as required
We are an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.