$2000 Sign on Bonus Warehouse Associates - Meijer Distribution
- Job Title
- $2000 Sign on Bonus Warehouse Associates - Meijer Distribution
- Job ID
- Tipp City, OH 45371
- Other Location
Want to join a company that has been certified as a "Great Place to Work"? Then apply TODAY to join the Meijer team!
Meijer Distribution now hiring Warehouse Workers! 1st Shift and 2nd Shift Available - Full Time Scheduled Hours.
Our Tipp City Distribution Center is currently hiring motivated individuals like you! Now hiring Warehouse Workers in dry grocery, general merchandise, and cold storage buildings. When you join our team, you will be responsible for product selection and loading trailers for store delivery. Starting base pay of $15.00 an hour. Opportunity to earn more with pay progression, shift premiums, and building premiums.
- Responsible for product selection and loading trailers for store delivery.
- Ensure order & inventory accuracy via established processes.
- Works with truck drivers and unloaders while performing receiving and shipping processes.
- Ensure quality and temperature standards for all products.
- Ensure building sanitation standards are consistently maintained.
- Team Member will receive training on equipment and process of the job.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Entry Level - No experience required.
- Prior experience in warehouse, manufacturing, or retail is a plus.
- Maintain excellent attendance and work record.
- Must possess strong listening and communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Team Member Discount
- Training & Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Recognition Programs and more!
Why Work for Meijer
Meijer is a large Midwest-based grocery and retail chain founded in 1934. When you join the Meijer team, you will have opportunities to positively impact business results, customers, and your co-workers. Every individual on our team has a vital role in providing quality customer service.
Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. Start your career with Meijer, and there’s no limit to how far you can grow!
- Required Skills
Candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
Entry Level - No experience required.
- Optional Skills