Legal Secretary / Receptionist - Bilingual Spanish
- Job Title
- Legal Secretary / Receptionist - Bilingual Spanish
- Job ID
- Little Rock, AZ 72223
- Other Location
A Little Rock personal injury law firm seeks a qualified legal secretary/receptionist to support their office, paralegals and attorneys, as well as, handle all receptionist and office clerical duties. Great opportunity for advancement!
- Receptionist experience in a law firm setting is a MUST.
- Good data entry and computer skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Switchboard, copier, scanner and computer experience.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Able to pass a drug test.
- Request medical records & reports and follow up on requests.
- Receives and routes telephone calls via multi-line phone system, communicating professionally.
- Greet clients and visitors and contact appropriate individual.
- Records trial calendar information, and disseminates appropriate information throughout firm.
- Provide support to paralegals and attorneys.
- Performs administrative functions relating to filing, mailings, data entry, and document production on an as-needed basis.
- Remains flexible and open to requests for support or assistance outside of the scope of this job description and to other duties as directed by the Management team.
This is a FULL TIME position
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES PLEASE FORWARD RESUME