BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
All applicants are required to upload a current resume for consideration of employment.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Requirement ID
- Charleston, SC
- Other Location
Recruiters attract, screen and recruit qualified professionals, for positions supporting Metronome's customer-base, to include the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community. A Recruiter will be expected to source, interview and screen applicants for technical competence, applicable background and skills, individual goals and the ability to fit in with the organization and function effectively.
- Conducts virtual interviews to ensure candidate qualifications meet position requirements and program requirements
- Maintains a proactive bench of candidates for regularly filled positions, within the Business Unit and for upcoming proposals and contracts
- Builds and maintains professional relationships within workforce
- Continues to perform within a “career advocate role” for employees once hired
- Maintains communication with candidates during the interview and selection process and ensures that all objections are overcome
- Prepares employment agreements and offer letters, based on PM guidance
- Arranges for pre-employment physical and drug screens as needed
- Completes routine new-hire paperwork
- High School diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Possess thorough knowledge of MS Office, the Internet and other internal applications necessary to complete routine and moderately complex tasks
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills, sufficient to compose and deliver responses to customers’ routine to moderately complex questions, in a clear and concise manner
- Proven ability to multitask under tight deadlines
- Proven ability to efficiently and rapidly store and retrieve information, using filing and tracking systems
- Proven ability to apply a strong customer focus orientation, to understanding customer requirements and suggest and implement solutions
- Proven ability to ensure that management, co-workers, customers and stakeholders are kept informed
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to changing work requirements and priorities that may require overtime or extended hours
Passion - We believe. We execute with all we have.
Improving - We surpass our best efforts.
Teammates - We respect and support one another.
Mission - We align with our customers’ objectives.
Celebrate Success - We reward all achievements.
- Required Skills