- Job Title
- Salesforce Developer
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL
- Other Location
Summary: Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, is seeking Mid-level Salesforce Developers to work closely with other Developers, Product Owners, Test Engineers, and Architects to ensure the timely and effective delivery of Salesforce requirements in a variety of industry contexts. The Mid-level Salesforce Developer works in all aspects of the Salesforce Development Lifecycle including configuration, customization and implementation of applications and 3rd party integrations. Remote work allowed.
The Mid-level Salesforce Developer is expected to have strong experience developing on the Salesforce platform following best practices and utilizing Salesforce declarative capabilities where appropriate. Keys to success in this role include good communication and interpersonal skills, ability to build positive relationships with other team members, ability to independently build solutions using code and configuration to meet business needs and a knowledge of the Salesforce platform’s declarative capabilities.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, MIS; or equivalent work experience
Required Years of Experience: 4+ years, or Master’s equivalent and 2+ years of additional relevant experience
- Respect individual values regarding diversity, inclusion, and customs
- 4+ years of industry experience
- Must be dedicated to learning about Salesforce and work towards certifications
- Must work well within a team and be flexible in pivoting to meet team goals
- Must have ability to obtain and maintain a US government security clearance
- Strong background in computer programming
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Federal Government, VA and/or Healthcare IT experience
- Integration experience
- Platform Developer I certification
- Experience developing and deploying using Salesforce DevOps technologies/tools such as Copado, Salesforce DX, etc.
- Experience with git
- 3+ years of Salesforce development experience
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies