Jr Salesforce Solutions Engineer
- Job Title
- Jr Salesforce Solutions Engineer
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL
- Other Location
Summary: Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, is looking for a Jr Solution Engineer, Salesforce. This role is part of a 5-9-member team responsible for delivering Salesforce technology solutions for our clients. Although prior experience with Salesforce is preferred, this role is open to entry-level applicants. Remote work allowed.
If applying as an entry-level applicant, you will go through Liberty IT Solutions’ robust Salesforce training program and work towards getting certified. This program includes access to online training materials, instructor-led sessions including multiple week-long workshops and daily classes, a “bootcamp” where you work as part of a team to deliver practice projects, a mentorship program and more.
Once ready to dive in, you will participate in requirements development, may assist in the creation, refinement, and development of user stories, develop solutions using Salesforce declarative capabilities, participate in the implementation execution/creation of manual and automated test scripts for our federal government customers, and contributing to the product roadmap.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, MIS, or related field; or equivalent work experience
Required Years of Experience: Entry-level (0-2 years of experience); 4 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Must have respect for individual values regarding diversity, inclusion, and customs
- Must be dedicated to learning about Salesforce and work towards certifications.
- Must have good oral, written, presentation, collaboration and communication skills
- Must work well within a team and be flexible in pivoting to meet team goals
- Must have ability to obtain and maintain a US government security clearance
- Salesforce Admin and/or App Builder certifications
- Federal Government, VA and/or Healthcare IT experience
- Experience working independently and in team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Flexible during times of change.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic environment
- Able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings.