- Job Title
- Web Designer
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Remote or Melbourne, FL 32934
- Other Location
We are looking for a technically-minded and design-oriented.web graphic designer to create and maintain a relevant aesthetic for our VA client website. The web graphic designer is responsible for working with other scrum team members to ensure that the website is functional and attractive.
Remote work allowed.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a business or technical discipline
Required Years of Experience: 5 years, or 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Consulting with clients to understand their needs.
- Working with developers and designers to create a design strategy.
- Selecting and editing images for websites.
- Choosing fonts and color schemes for websites.
- Testing sites to ensure that they are working correctly.
- Keeping abreast of software innovations.
- Graphics design experience (vectorized and rasterized) of logos, illustrations, and web pages
- Experience conforming to Material Design principles
- Experience with web layout and user experience design
- Experience with CSS stylesheet creation in support of web development efforts
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Typescript, Atom.io, Jira, and Git.
- VA or other Federal Government experience preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively.