BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
All applicants are required to upload a current resume for consideration of employment.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Acquisitions Specialist (Program Manager)
- Job Title
- Acquisitions Specialist (Program Manager)
- Requirement ID
- San Diego, CA
- Other Location
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: NAVWAR HQ’s Old Town Campus, San Diego
Looking for Mid-level Acquisition Specialist that will provide Program Management Support to the AIS Assistant Program Manager, and the SCN Functional Lead.
- 4+ years of experience with program or project management supporting a DoD acquisition organization
- Experience with managing cost, schedule, and performance of a program under the Defense Acquisition Systems
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with preparing briefings and reports for senior government executives
- Knowledge of DoD and SECNAV 5000 instructions
- Knowledge of ACAT I, ACAT IV, Middle Tier Acquisition programs, Navy projects, and/or Ship’s Conversion, Navy (SCN) processes (only required for SCN support role)
- Ability to show creativity, foresight, and mature judgment in anticipating and solving problems in program management
- SECRET clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with supporting a Navy Systems Program Office, including NAVWAR, NAVSEA, or NAVAIR
- Experience with DoD or Navy contracting procedures and regulations preferred
- Experience creating and advising on spend plans, budgets, roll-ups, and allocating funds
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MA or MS degree
- Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) up to Level III in Program Management or Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Require Active SECRET-level clearance but can be cleared up to TS/SCI.
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome's range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life insurance, Paid Time-off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
1. Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
2. Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
3. Upload a Current Resume
4.Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (Including questionnaire, resume and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for the position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis or race, color, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, preform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at email@example.com or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case-basis.
- Required Skills