Join our team; help us make everything connect.
Alcatel Lucent Enterprise has operations in over 50 countries, providing world-class network, cloud, and communications solutions for customers in in a wide range of industries including retail, manufacturing, governments, education, healthcare, and hospitality. Read more about Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise.
Our 2100 strong team of employees is growing, with career opportunities in many fields and locations worldwide.
We offer development programs to broaden your skills, a friendly working environment and excellent employee benefits, while you contribute your valuable previous experience to enrich our presence in various continents.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Pc Support Technician
- Job Title
- Pc Support Technician
- Requisition ID
- calabasas, CA 91301
- Other Location
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise is one of the world’s leading networking, communications, and cloud solutions providers. With flexible business models in the cloud, on premises and in hybrid environments, our technology connects everything and everyone. With headquarters in Paris, France, we have ALE offices in more than 50 countries. We also have over 3,400 business partners and distribution networks worldwide. This gives us global reach with a local focus.
The PC Support Technician is the level three support to our ALE employees in the Americas (USA / CALA / Canada). The role is based in Calabasas, CA due to location of IT systems and inventory. The position is a hybrid work role and in person access to the Americas headquarters in Calabasas is required..
- Level three technical support and problem resolution for all PC/Windows 10 support issues. Customer success is dependent upon asking the right questions, identifying, researching, and resolving PC and network problems.
- Configures, installs, and supports desktop computers, laptop computers, handheld mobile devices, monitors, portable data storage devices, and other general peripherals.
- Providing initial pc set up and support for new hires to the company.
- Performing a variety of technical operations duties and maintenance tasks.
- PC and IT asset management and tracking.
- Assistance with IT systems in Calabasas such as servers, network, backup systems, etc.
- Other duties as required.
What you will bring to the role:
- AS degree or diploma in computer technology or a related discipline.
- Five (5) plus years of deskside support experience preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex ideas and concepts clearly and concisely
- Ability to think logically and communicate effective solutions under pressure
- PC software installation, configuration and deployment to new hires in Calabasas and remotely.
- Experience with Windows Desktop Operating Systems
- Experience with Windows Server Operating Systems
- Expert at Outlook Office 365
- Knowledge of Networking such as VPN, WiFi, Switching, Routing and Firewalls
- Positive thinking and able to reduce anxiety and stress of users in difficult situations
- Prioritize multiple tasks and work under pressure.