Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
- Job Title
- HR Generalist
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- REMOTE, FL 32904
- Other Location
Summary: HR Generalist is responsible for creating a "Wow" experience when leading interactions with internal business leaders and staff by consistently exceeding expectations. With direct supervision, utilizing independent judgment and decision-making, this position is responsible for the delivery of customized Human Resource service solutions that positively impact our clients’ businesses and result in retention and growth of team members. The HR Generalist proactively consults and regularly follows up with internal managers and team members to develop, implement and monitor Human Resources performance management items associated with HR processes and Human Capital Campaigns. This role identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations effecting Human Resource functions and ensures policies, procedures and actions are in compliance.
Required Education: Bachelor’s in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
Required Years of Experience: 1 – 3 years HR experience, or 4 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- The HR Generalist will report directly to the Operations Manager
- Document, train, administer, audit and report status on standard HR Process flows in sourcing and selection, staff management, employee relations, and performance management.
- Provide guidance and service, focusing on liability management, including performance measurement review, EEO and Federal/State compliance, employee counseling, policy development and administration and terminations. Consults with pertinent Delivery personnel, as needed.
- Leads and coaches team members through planning and/or implementation process, and implements programs to enhance productivity and reduce liability through improved communications and HR practices. These include, but are not limited to, handbooks, job descriptions, performance appraisal systems, employee counseling, hiring processes, terminations, job competencies, compensation planning and salary surveys.
- Develops corporate Human Capital strategy and budget to present to leadership team and ownership.
- Develops, markets and executes Human Capital campaigns as planned through strategy and in response to market needs, proposal activities or engagement surveys
- Evaluates insurance and benefits plans and makes recommendations considering cost, richness of plans, administration, and other pertinent factors
- Coordinates interview tasks with hiring manager, recruiters, candidates, and interviewers through recruitment to onboarding process.
- Performs employee new hire, stay, engagement, subject and exit interviews and surveys as determined and analyzes trends and metrics with suggested recommendation plans.
- Recognize and escalate liability issues identified through employee relations activities.
- Assist with formal presentations, including HR topics or complex ideas, in a clear, concise and logical sequence at a level appropriate to the audience.
- Assists with internal project assignments having an HR component or impact.
- Manages employee relations issues which include facilitation with managers and employees, employee benefits and other questions, and performance, disciplinary or termination actions.
- Deploy career development model
- Establish corporate training plans, curricula and executes and tracks training activity
- Collaborates with internal departments (e.g., payroll/finance) and SVP, HR & Administration to design customized reports, metrics analyses and communicate findings.
- Provide administrative support as required.
- Communicates, endorses and models the Company vision.
- Provides sound guidance in each interaction.
- Manages each service interaction in a positive, professional manager.
- Shares accountability in the business relationship of all functions of the company.
- Builds, maintains and promotes effective, highly functional relationships with all internal customers.
- Exhibits good stewardship of monetary expenses.
- Maintains necessary tracking mechanisms and makes recommendations for improving performance standards and measurements.
- Analyze internal and external data through quantitative research; Use data to understand business patterns and trends
- Strong collaborative communication skills and an ability to work with members at all levels of experience and role in the company.
- Experience with data gathering and creating reports to display data using common office automation tools.
- Knowledge of business process engineering in HR functions.
- Possess the ability to create/analyze accountability records.
- Ability to audit process, records, and legislative compliance.
- The candidate must be able to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Must develop, facilitate and manage business strategy commitments and maintain relationship with business partners/managers through company.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Advanced Excel skills (macros, pivot tables, V-lookup), Access database development and advanced PPT skills. Additionally, have an understanding of how HR systems and processes relate and data is shared between various systems
- Strong self-starter. Must be investigative by nature and willing to challenge the status quo.
- Knowledge of Federal HR laws and practices.
- Experience in IT and software development environments, Federal contracting, or Professional consulting firms.
- Knowledge of statistical, business process modeling, and business reporting tools.
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking, Payroll, and Performance Management systems.
- ISO/CMMI experience
- PHR/SPHR certification