Jr Developer - Salesforce
- Job Title
- Jr Developer - Salesforce
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Remote or Melbourne, FL
- Other Location
Summary: Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, is seeking Jr. Salesforce Developers to work closely with Senior Developers, Product Owners, Test Engineers, and Architects to ensure the timely and effective delivery of Salesforce requirements in a variety of industry contexts. The Jr. Salesforce Developer works in all aspects of the Salesforce Development Lifecycle including configuration, customization and implementation of applications and 3rd party integrations. Remote work allowed.
This role is open to entry-level applicants and does not require significant knowledge of Salesforce declarative and programmatic capabilities, but it does require a strong willingness to learn Salesforce, willingness to obtain Salesforce certifications, and a strong grasp of programming fundamentals.
If applying as an entry-level applicant, you will go through Liberty IT Solutions’ robust Salesforce training program and work towards getting certified. This program includes access to online training materials, instructor-led sessions including several week-long workshops and daily classes, a “bootcamp” where you work as part of a team to deliver practice projects, a mentorship program and more.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, MIS; or equivalent work experience
Required Years of Experience: 0-2 years, or Master’s equivalent
- Respect individual values regarding diversity, inclusion, and customs
- Strong grasp of programming fundamentals
- Must be dedicated to learning about Salesforce and work towards certifications
- Must work well within a team and be flexible in pivoting to meet team goals
- Must have ability to obtain and maintain a US government security clearance
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Federal Government, VA and/or Healthcare IT experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce no code capabilities such as declarative automation tools, security model, lightning pages, flow, etc.
- Knowledge of development on the Salesforce platform, including Apex and Lightning Web Components
- Ability to learn and obtain a Platform Developer I Certification
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies