- Job Title
- Recruiting Specialist
- Job ID
- HOUSTON, TX 77027-7112
- Other Location
Recruiting Specialist - Healthcare
You have high expectations for yourself and your career. So does our client. Imagine what you will achieve together. You've worked hard to get where you are today. You want your next step to be the right one. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents, and personality to achieve great things.
As the Recruiting Specialist, you will have the function of recruiting providers throughout Texas and neighboring states. Our client has an established inbound recruiting function, but they are adding another resource focused on both inbound and outbound recruiting. Our client is seeking a Recruiting Specialist who will partner with Regional Directors (the Hiring Managers) and with sales management to anticipate and meet the evolving needs of the organization to deliver the best talent in the regions that their company serves.
The Recruiting Specialist will nurture relationships with prospective talent and manage on-going relationships.
You will also be an essential contributor to the growth of the company and his responsibility will be to provide the talent that makes this company successful, as well as be responsible for all clinical positions.
The Recruiting Specialist be responsible for successfully performing the following:
- Research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and proactive staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization, with a primary emphasis on provider recruiting.
- Collaborate with Regional Directors and HR to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Work with Regional Directors and outsources sales and marketing resources to help zero in on the recruiting needs of the Company.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; review professional publications; establish personal networks; participate in professional societies.
- At least 2 years' experience Recruiting and Selection (open to any Industry experience)
- Experience using software and search tools to find a pool of candidates
- Hardworking, dedicated individual with a goal-oriented mindset
- Organized and coordinated, able to communicate with dozens of applicants at once about several different positions and guide them all through the hiring process
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their comparative compensation and an extensive benefits package.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.