Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
- Job Title
- Technical Architect
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL 32934
- Other Location
Summary: A Technical Architect acts as the primary technical liaison between the customer, project manager, engineers, and our development teams. They are responsible for uncovering and translating customer requirements into solutions, developing technical product roadmaps for the customer, and working alongside the scrum team to design and execute a secure, scalable container solution. The Technical Architect will be supporting the integration between legacy systems of record and consumer applications with reusable services. They will work in partnership with various technical teams across development, security, operations, and cloud.
Additionally, the Technical Architect will research advanced technology concepts regarding best practices for running products and/or services in a government cloud. They will also be responsible for identifying and developing improvements across the project (e.g. Code, Environment, Architecture, Automation, and Processes) to ensure deployment of new capabilities.
Remote work allowed.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical discipline
Required Years of Experience: 10 years general experience or 8 years with a higher-level degree. Must have proven record performing as an Architect.
- Lead discussions around future technology capabilities with key stakeholders on the project
- Work closely with technical leadership and project management to ensure project improvements are successfully implemented per the customer requirements
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including time and scope involved
- Assist other project engineers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team
- Analyze current technologies used within the project and develop strategies to improve the current technology stack and processes
- Manage internal development teams to produce software and architectures
- Review designs and code of other developers for quality, performance, standard adherence and requirement satisfaction
- Account for possible project constraints and proactively seek to manage challenges
- Has high standards, results oriented, and a commitment to delivering high quality software on time
- Proven work experience as a Senior Engineer
- Knowledge of software development and user interface web applications
- Experience developing IT solutions in cloud infrastructure
- Experience in Cloud Technologies (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Familiarity with Microservices, REST, SOAP, API, OpenAPI, RAML, and SOA.
- Up-to-date understanding of best practices regarding system security measures within a government environment
- Experience with developing automation processes (IaC)
- Professional work experience in analyzing solution architecture
- Ability to work with various team leads to facilitate the orderly execution of a proposed project plan
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Developer, or DevOps (Associate or higher)
- Use and knowledge of SQS, SNS, RDS, CloudWatch, Lambda, API Gateway, EC2, S3, VPC, Route 53, Certificate Manager
- Experience working with Docker and container orchestration platforms
- Experience and understanding of best practices when using source control management tools (e.g., GitHub / GitLab)
- Experience with implementing CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Java Spring and MuleSoft based applications
- Experience deploying applications to Tomcat
- Familiarity with public key infrastructure (PKI) and cryptographic protocols (e.g. SSL/ TLS). Understanding of mutual TLS.
- VA or other Federal Government experience required