Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Jr. Project Manager/Implementation Specialist - Salesforce
- Job Title
- Jr. Project Manager/Implementation Specialist - Salesforce
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL
- Other Location
Jr. Project Manager responsibilities include coordination with the Project Manager and Scrum Master regarding the schedule for the project and ensuring that all required reports are accurate and delivered on time to management and the end client.
Jr. Project managers are skilled at communications (written, verbal and listening) and have excellent time management, attention to detail and collaboration skills.
Remote work allowed.
Required Education: Associates Degree or higher in a business or a related technical discipline.
Required Years of Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Coordinate project reporting and associated information.
- Ensure all required reports are accurate and delivered on time to management and clients.
- Create and maintain internal comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Assist with project schedule management.
- Monitor project progress and communicate status to appropriate individuals
- Work with the Project Manager and Scrum Master to eliminate impediments.
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- Proven organizational skills, including multitasking, time-management, and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Products.
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal, and listening.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience working independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- VA and/or Healthcare IT experience.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience with the Salesforce Platform.