Swiss American CDMO LLC is a topical drug, skincare, wound care, and medical device developing and manufacturing company founded to provide cutting-edge topical skincare technologies to selected markets. Our business strategy consists of development, manufacturing, and superior customer service to contract manufacturing customers worldwide. A strong team approach to serve our customers is the basis of our mantra – “Partnering to deliver service through quality, integrity, and commitment.” Are you passionate about Service Excellence, Results, Integrity, and Leadership? These are the core attributes we are looking for at Swiss-American CDMO, LLC.
Research, Innovation, and Development (RID) Lab Technician, Part-Time
The RID Lab Technician will support the RID Lab by maintaining incoming vendor sample logs and documents, preparing submission samples for clients and maintaining the outgoing logs, placing batches on stability, conducting stability tests, maintaining the lab stability reports, and helping with any special project.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Documents vendor samples, SDSs, and other information on a daily basis.
- Fill, label, and document all outgoing submissions to clients.
- Keeps laboratory supplies ready by inventorying stock on a weekly basis and notifying the manager when supplies need to be ordered.
- Maintain the vendor sample area and raw material documentation or requests that are required for RID support
- Take specifications of lab batches and record the results.
- Conduct stability tests on samples and products and monitor stability according to protocols and SOPs
- Set up and maintain stability records for lab batches and maintain lab records with proper lab notebook documentation
- Enhance the RID lab and its organization by supporting RID work
- Adding value to the RID lab by going above job requirements and by showing interest in growing with Swiss-American CDMO.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently with strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to record and maintain spreadsheets and logs.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Business Suite.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive annual salary, an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K plan with company match, and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.