- Job Title
- ETL Developer
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Remote or Melbourne, FL 32934
- Other Location
Senior ETL Developer
Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, is currently seeking a Senior ETL Developer with experience developing Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) systems.
- Design, develop, and test extract, transform, and load (ETL) solutions to consolidate and transform data into useful and meaningful information to support Business Intelligence (BI) solutions
- Analyze and profile data sets; develop approaches for data modeling, ingestion, and integration; and perform ETL development utilizing data from multiple sources.
- Develop queries and stored procedure designs in large-scale data warehouse environments.
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review system capabilities, workflow, scheduling, building data warehouse ETL.
- Provide configuration, design, build out and support of cloud native data management platforms
- Collaborate with BI teams to design and develop solutions to business problems.
- Build and implement data and reporting solutions to provide increased efficiency and consistency.
- Participate in discussions with team members and users to understand business requirements.
- Produce summary and detailed reporting solutions for key performance indicators by utilizing data housed in multiple databases/systems.
- Create technical documentation to support ongoing maintenance of reporting and data solutions.
- Create technical documentation related to reports and software, including technical designs, functional designs, use cases and test case documentation.
- Remote work allowed.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a business or technical discipline
Required Years of Experience: 8 years, or 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software and data model design and architecture
- Produce detailed designs and articulate the benefits and decisions in choosing architectures or technical design solutions
- Analyze and profile data sets, develop approaches for data integration and ingestion
- Perform ETL design and development and serve as an expert on ETL
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Proven work experience as a ETL developer
- Familiarity with AWS Cloud Services
- Familiarity with Oracle databases
- Proficient in AWS Glue or other ETL tools
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- An ability to understand front-end users’ requirements and a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has high standards, results oriented, and a commitment to delivering high quality software on time
VA or other Federal Government experience preferred