Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
- Job Title
- ETL Developer
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL 32934
- Other Location
Senior ETL Developer
Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, is currently seeking a Senior ETL Developer with experience developing Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) systems.
- Design, develop, and test extract, transform, and load (ETL) solutions to consolidate and transform data into useful and meaningful information to support Business Intelligence (BI) solutions
- Analyze and profile data sets; develop approaches for data modeling, ingestion, and integration; and perform ETL development utilizing data from multiple sources.
- Develop queries and stored procedure designs in large-scale data warehouse environments.
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review system capabilities, workflow, scheduling, building data warehouse ETL.
- Provide configuration, design, build out and support of cloud native data management platforms
- Collaborate with BI teams to design and develop solutions to business problems.
- Build and implement data and reporting solutions to provide increased efficiency and consistency.
- Participate in discussions with team members and users to understand business requirements.
- Produce summary and detailed reporting solutions for key performance indicators by utilizing data housed in multiple databases/systems.
- Create technical documentation to support ongoing maintenance of reporting and data solutions.
- Create technical documentation related to reports and software, including technical designs, functional designs, use cases and test case documentation.
- Remote work allowed.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a business or technical discipline
Required Years of Experience: 8 years, or 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software and data model design and architecture
- Produce detailed designs and articulate the benefits and decisions in choosing architectures or technical design solutions
- Analyze and profile data sets, develop approaches for data integration and ingestion
- Perform ETL design and development and serve as an expert on ETL
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Proven work experience as a ETL developer
- Familiarity with AWS Cloud Services
- Familiarity with Oracle databases
- Proficient in AWS Glue or other ETL tools
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- An ability to understand front-end users’ requirements and a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has high standards, results oriented, and a commitment to delivering high quality software on time
VA or other Federal Government experience preferred