New Meijer Gas Station Opening! Brunswick, OH
- Job Title
- New Meijer Gas Station Opening! Brunswick, OH
- Job ID
- Brunswick, OH 44212
- Other Location
Join a community. Build a career.
We are opening a new store and are searching for new members of the Meijer family in our Gas Station! We are looking for friendly team members to work in a clean and safe environment, focusing on efficiency, productivity and growth.
As a Gas Station Team Member, you will be responsible for providing the customer with a remarkable shopping experience by offering fast and friendly service in our gas station. Providing a prompt, efficient, and courteous customer experience by responding and resolving customer requests and concerns. Assist customers with purchases of fuel transactions and operating cash register. Restocking merchandise on the floor, in coolers and perform job duties as assigned.
CURRENT OR PREVIOUS GAS STATION OR CONVENIENCE STORE EXPERIENCE A PLUS
• Weekly Pay
• Flexible Schedules
• Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Plan Coverage
• Meijer 401 (k) Retirement Plan
• Paid Days Off & Holiday Pay
• Team Member Discount
• Educational Assistance
• Leadership Development Training Opportunities
Meijer starts with me.
It's not just a brand name, it’s a family name. Founded by Hendrik and Gezina Meijer and their children in 1934, Meijer treats our Team Members like they’re a part of our family. We want to see them happy, growing, and successful. That’s why our Team Members say, "Meijer starts with me.” Sound like the place for you? Join us.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we look for team members who thrive in a collaborative environment and want to help us build on our family culture. Meijer is a great place for you if you want a job that’s more than a paycheck, but a career that plays an important role in your community.
Provides the customer with a remarkable shopping experience by offering fast and friendly service in our gas station.
What You'll be Doing:
- Operate cash register system with accuracy.
- Maintain gas station process and monitor fuel levels.
- Product stocking and display in the convenience areas.
- Monitoring store inventory and sales.
- Assuring and monitoring safe operating procedures.
- Truck unloading.
What You Bring With You (Qualifications):
- Must be age 18 or older and have ability to obtain any necessary certification requirements set by state law.
- Enjoy working in a team environment.
- Foster a positive and friendly environment to gain customer confidence and create repeat business.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- This position may require lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, bending, twisting, squatting, stooping, kneeling and/or climbing.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Required Skills