BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
All applicants are required to upload a current resume for consideration of employment.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Cloud Threat Development Analyst
- Job Title
- Cloud Threat Development Analyst
- Requirement ID
- Charleston, SC
- Other Location
Cloud Threat Development Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Charleston, SC
The Cloud Threat Development Analyst will assess required Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) capabilities in multiple cloud environments (O365, Azure, AWS, Oracle) and develop appropriate detection measures in a mixed Elastic and Splunk environment. The candidate will perform analysis of available cloud environment data feeds, network monitoring and filtering systems (inc. IDS/IPS), and endpoint protection platforms in order to develop unified detection measures. Ensuring the rigorous application of information security/information assurance policies, principles, and practices. Experience with user associated DoD security practices.
• Use Network, Host and Cloud Based data to drive detection, monitoring, and response capabilities
• Create detection analytics based off the MITRE ATT&CK Framework and other security frameworks
• Perform unique research on adversarial Tools, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs)
• Provide assistance to the Ops team in response to incidents by analyzing host behavior and network traffic
• Authorized to view audit records on Central Log Server
• Authorized to view alerts of IDS/IPS
• Authorized to modify auditable events on Central Log Server
• Overtime may be required as needed to support incident response actions (Surge)
• Up to 15% Travel may be required
• US Citizen
• Minimum 3-5 years of comparable experience performing Incident Response, Forensics, Malware Analysis, or Penetration Testing
• 5-7 years of experience if no degree
• Experience with Cloud monitoring tools preferred (AWS, Azure)
• Linux administration experience preferred (Redhat)
• Must be proficient in at least three of the following disciplines:
o Network traffic analysis and host based log analysis
o Comprehensive understanding of enterprise Windows security (Active Directory)
o Static and Dynamic malware analysis
o Practical knowledge in at least one scripting or development language (e.g. PowerShell or Python)
• Must have working familiarity with two of the following products:
o Carbon Black Response
o Fidelis Network
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong understanding of common enterprise technologies
• Ability to convey extremely technical concepts to audiences with varying technical understanding
• Bachelor’s degree or higher from accredited university/technical college in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related scientific or technical discipline
• 8570 Classification IAT –II
Minimum of a Secret Clearance, with ability to obtain TS/SCI.
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome's range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life insurance, Paid Time-off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
1. Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
2. Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
3. Upload a Current Resume
4.Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (Including questionnaire, resume and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for the position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis or race, color, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, preform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at email@example.com or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case-basis.
- Required Skills