BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
All applicants are required to upload a current resume for consideration of employment.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Mid-Level Budget Analyst
- Job Title
- Mid-Level Budget Analyst
- Requirement ID
- Bethesda, MD
- Other Location
Title: Budget Analyst
Location: Bethesda, MD
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities: Support the planning, implementation, production, and delivery of a budget formulation schedule. Analyze the preparation and dissemination of programmatic guidance, advice, and all necessary templates to ensure budget justification materials are accurate and complete. Review documents for the development of budget presentations, issue papers, and talking points and review, monitor, and summarize congressional budget actions and legislation. Assist with preparing executive correspondence by reviewing documents for corrections and edits, managing portfolios for performance management, and cross-program analysis to ensure requirements are being addressed. Consolidate and summarize budget execution in written reports and conduct analysis to help identify issues and trends affecting budget execution. Assist with the development of tracking mechanisms to ensure full accountability.
- 7 years of experience in financial management and budget execution in programs for the Intelligence Community (IC) or DoD
- 3 years of experience with enterprise-wide financial management
- Experience with budget execution, creating and maintaining fiscal year spend plans and analysis of transaction actuals
- Experience with conducting independent research and analysis and developing briefing materials for senior executives
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel and IC and government financial systems
- Knowledge of what activities, elements and resources the IC uses.
- Experience executing funding transfers between federal government agencies
- Experience with reports and formats used in financial reporting to oversight bodies
- Ability to learn new systems and prioritize tasks with time-sensitive deadlines
- Ability to be a self-starter who can anticipate requirements and manage a varied workload in a team environment
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presenting results to senior leadership in oral or written formats
- Familiarity with Congressional Budget Justifications Book (CBJB)
- Familiarity with the Intel Resource Integrated System (IRIS)
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Operations Research, Data Analytics, Economics, or Mathematics
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome’s range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
- Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
- Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
- Upload a current resume
- Complete the Online Application and Submit
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Required Skills