Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Microsoft Support Analyst, entry level
- Job Title
- Microsoft Support Analyst, entry level
- Job ID
- Melbourne, FL 32934
- Other Location
Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, is seeking a Help Desk Analyst. This position will provide the traditional tier 1 help desk analyst support functions in addition to providing support for functions typically reserved for a tier 2/level 2 type role. The Help Desk Analyst will be responsible for providing telephone support to end-user community on hardware, software, and network related incidents, requests, questions, and use. The Help Desk Analyst will provide first and second level incident resolution on the telephone with users; and walks the user through a series of steps to determine problem; classifies level, priority, and nature of problem. If you are unable to diagnose incident and/or incident requires physical interaction with end user you'd dispatch technical support specialists from appropriate team. The Help Desk Analyst will open, track, and close incident and service request tickets; ensure problem ownership and promote end-user satisfaction; track activities of technical support specialists to whom tickets were assigned. The Help Desk Analyst should have a wide range of skills and knowledge in computer hardware and software as well as networking systems in use at customer sites and have experience in the set-up, configuration, use, and trouble-shooting of computers. Trained and certified in automated help desk management systems, if applicable.
Required Education: Associates Degree or higher in a business or technical discipline
Required Years of Experience: 0 years
- A help desk analyst is required to be present at the help desk in order to record, identify and resolve the issues faced by the company’s computer systems. He/she is responsible for analyzing the issues and then suggesting proper troubleshooting methods so that the problem can be eliminated.
- It is the job responsibility of a help desk analyst to make an effort to eliminate the recurrences of the software's related problems by devising certain methods. He/she must try his/her level best to reduce the number of calls received on the help desk.
- Another major job responsibility of a help desk analyst is to make a report of all the issues which have been resolved so that the company can have a well written and recorded account for future references.
- A help desk analyst is also responsible for responding and replying to emails and forwarding these emails to Problem Reporting systems so that an update on the problem profiles can be made regularly.
- It is the job responsibility of a help desk analyst to investigate the various causes test the solutions to promote the effective use of the technology.
- Another responsibility of a help desk analyst is to pass feedback from the customers to the end user and take regular training to be well informed about new technology
- Provide day-to-day telephone support to the end-user community.
- Monitor and track existing incidents and service requests through closure.
- Follow standard escalation procedures.
- Support the service desk and deskside support leads by providing support for other activities outside of standard incident and service request handling.
- Assists end-users with installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of hardware and software to ensure continued usability of equipment and software at a Tier II level.
- Stays in regular communication throughout the day with the Tier I, Tier II, and Management staff.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills when dealing with both internal/external customer/staff
- Maintains a professional attitude and appearance providing excellent customer service always, to include maintaining a good work ethic and assisting other analysts when needed.
- Performs advanced troubleshooting and remediation activities. Handles end-user requests.
- Analyzes incoming requests and assigns to appropriate queue.
- Supports continuous improvement in the process and quality of the operations.
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Help Desk software
- Knowledge of business process modeling, and business reporting tools
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Rational, Atlassian JIRA experience
- ISO/CMMI experience
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle Process, especially Agile Development (SCRUM and/or Kanban)
- Experience in the analysis of IT business and information environment, activities, and events.
- Certifications with M365: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate, Teamwork Administrator Associate, Teams Administrator Associate.
- Military experience, certificates (A+, SEC +, NETWORK+, O365 certs) and education is a plus.