Meijer Manufacturing Sanitation $17 an hour
- Job Title
- Meijer Manufacturing Sanitation $17 an hour
- Job ID
- Middlebury, IN 46526
- Other Location
Now hiring Sanitation Workers! The Sanitation Team Member is responsible to participate and help direct the safe CIP (Clean In Place), COP (Clean out of Place), disassembly, cleaning, assembly and initial set-up of all key production equipment in the raw room, clean room, can room, general production areas and specified period cleaning of the entire complex. Responsible to follow established GMP’s, SSOP’s, HACCP, and SQF programs including complete and accurate documentation of all relevant sanitation paperwork.
- Schedules: 3rd Shift (7:30pm - 4am)
- Pay Rate: $17 an hour
- Location: Meijer Distribution & Manufacturing - 536 N Main St, Middlebury, IN 46540
- Learn and demonstrate proper chemical use and storage of sanitation chemicals.
- Use proper cleaning techniques and proper PPE to clean the production facility and equipment according to schedule in order to maintain a safe and sanitary work environment.
- Meet sanitation goals and requirements.
- Complete all duties assigned in a timely manner as to not interfere with production.
- Adhere to all safe work practices and established rules of the facility.
- Practice 200% safety accountability for self and others.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Previous food manufacturing experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently or effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as needed.
- Detail oriented.
- Weekly Pay
- Health Benefits
- Retirement Savings 401k
- Team Member Store Discount
- Training & Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- $500 Referral Bonus
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Recognition Programs & Service Awards
- Required Skills
Must be at least 18 years of age for consideration